Stick and Stitch - Floral f*ck the Tories embroidery patterns
- Regular price £10.00
Stick and Stitch is here!
- or should we say Stick and Stab?
Following the significant number of requests to make our evergreen Floral Fuck The Tories embroidery available to adorn your clothing, we're delighted to finally release stick and stitch embroidery options so that you can wear your handiwork and political position with pride.
Stick and Stitch embroidery is especially great for those who want to use different stitches and colours as they work - there are no stitch guides included (unless you add one to your order), so you can freestyle as you stitch, creating something truly unique.
There are three options available:
- Original design - a 6 inch (15cm) circle, complete with two bees to add where you choose.
- Design elements - 4 floral/botanical elements measuring 7-9.5cm, Fuck The Tories cursive text and a 1 inch bee for you to add as you choose.
- Add-on skein of DMC 310 black cotton floss, a 6 inch Elbesee hard wood embroidery hoop, British made steel embroidery needle and threader, plus stitching guide. (Hoop not shown)
What comes in the pack?
You'll receive your stick and stitch pattern(s), plus an instruction sheet on how to use them. No stitch guide is included unless you add the floss and guide bundle to your order.
How does stick and stitch embroidery work?
- You get your printed stabiliser pattern through the mail and use sharp scissors to cut it down if necessary.
- Peel off the backing and stick your pattern to the item you plan to sew.
- We recommend then putting the fabric in an embroidery hoop to hold it taught as you sew.
- When you're done stitching, remove the fabric from the hoop, and soak it in water, watching the stabiliser magically dissolve before your eyes. Sometimes it needs a gentle rub.
- Leave to dry, then iron if needed.
- Bask in the glory of your handiwork and being productive in your despair/anger/hatred/whatever.
Note regarding floss:
Beware of colour runs! If you're embroidering something particularly precious, please check the colour fastness of both your fabric and your floss before you begin. DMC and Anchor branded floss tends to hold its colour well, but beware of cheaper alternatives - we'd hate for you to have a mishap.
We ship a minimum of 3 times a week. All orders are dispatched within 3-5 working days.
All items are shipped first class in the UK as standard. Orders which qualify for free UK shipping are sent by Royal Mail Tracked 48, with the option to upgrade to Tracked 24.
International orders are sent with tracking as standard. All customers outside of the UK are responsible for any customs or import taxes that may apply. Please allow 3 full weeks for your order to arrive. No refunds or exchanges will be provided until this time has passed. If customs or postal delays are known in destination countries, we may ask you to allow a little longer. Canada, Australia, New Zealand and some US states experience more delays than elsewhere.
For all tracked mail, you are able to check for tracking updates at https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
If your order is urgent, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our absolute best to make sure it leaves us on time for you.
This product, listing and all associated images are owned by Hello Treacle, all rights reserved. Please respect our intellectual property by not reselling our products without prior consent, either in their original or an adapted form. Sewing patterns and instruction leaflets must not be copied, shared or redistributed under any circumstances.