Baby Loss Memorial Papercut Bauble
These beautiful baubles have been created in loving memory of pregnancy, baby loss and absent siblings because those too precious to be among us on Earth still deserve their spot at the tree at Christmas.
Designed and made by us at Treacle Towers, these starry baubles measure 80cm and are made of acrylic to keep them light on your tree and safe in case they're handled by little people. The card discs inside are made from 100% recycled EU made card, cut by us, before assembling with a sprinkling of colourful pompoms and finishing with your choice of ribbon.
Additional bauble designs are available in our Christmas Collection.
- Production time will be 3-5 working days. We may beat this on occasion, but please allow one full week for a shipping notice.
- We will be in touch to request further information if you have not supplied personalisation details at check out within 24 hours of placing your order. Once you have supplied the necessary information, the 3-5 working days will begin.
- Last orders for USA shipping is Friday 29 November 2019 and UK is Sunday 15 December. If you place an order after these dates we will make no assurances that you will receive them in time for Christmas.
- These items are personalised and made to order. They are therefore non-refundable unless faulty.
- If you change your mind about your purchase before it has shipped, please get in touch and we will let you know if it's already been made. If it's already been made, it will be non-refundable.
- Baubles will be shipped wrapped in tissue in cardboard boxes marked fragile to ensure they reach you safely.
- UK orders are posted first class and should be with you within 1-2 working days of shipping, but Royal Mail delays beyond our control do occur over Christmas. Royal Mail aim to deliver international orders within 8 working days, but please allow 15 working days (three weeks) from shipping, due to delays at customs, which are common during busy periods. Please consider timings when placing your order.
- They are not a toy, are unsuitable for young children due to small parts, and should be handled only with supervision and care.