Stash Box Reveal - June 2023
This month's pattern is called This Is Nice. It's a double pattern though, because I can't leave nice alone and so many of you enjoy a bit of subversive stitching!
The "nice" version includes some backstitched florals, while the snarky version is, well.... !
It began life as a genuinely nice "this is nice" pattern, but I was stitching the sample while the wallpaper was being hung and they ran out. The rest was inevitable!
So this month, you get two patterns -
- This Is Nice
- This is shitty
This month's box comes with:
- Four skeins - 20, 21, 22 and 898
- 4 inch Elbesee embroidery hoop
- 14 count white aida
- Felt for backing your project
- Card DMC branded bobbins
If you opt for the Deluxe Box, you'll also receive:
- Green 14 count aida 20cm square
- A second piece of backing fabric
- A pink 2" Elbesee mini hoop, with felt pieces and instructions to create a super cute floral mini hoop!
- Laser cut and engraved bobbins in lieu of the DMC card ones
If you're a Stash Box or Bobbin Box subscriber who wants to upgrade for one month only, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll sort that out for you.
Sign up for a single box or subscription here - ships from 23 June. Stash Box subscriptions are £12.50 (£14.50 for a single box) and Deluxe Box subscriptions are £20.00 (£22.00 for a single box) with shipping included.
If you're late to the party and want to bag a past box, you can get one here.